IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Start your Theory with this guy, Music Theory entertaining?
AutumnReign
post Sep 11 2010, 05:52 PM
Post #1

Group: Customer
Member No.: 1,694

One of the most entertaining music theory classes you'll ever take. Enjoy

http://waltribeiro.net/

--------------------
Professional Remixer and Producer
Official Facebook
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
B. Rader
post Dec 18 2010, 12:19 AM
Post #2

Elder

Member No.: 4,842

QUOTE (AutumnReign @ Sep 11 2010, 06:52 PM) *
One of the most entertaining music theory classes you'll ever take. Enjoy

http://waltribeiro.net/

This is as entertaining as Emenem hosting a world summit on the environment. smile.gif Seriously, he needs to tone it down a few hundred steps, way too fast talking for the material. I feel as if I am being sold something from Vince(Shamwow). smile.gif

--------------------
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with" - Michael Jackson

+Quote Post
JSTJEAN
post Jan 25 2012, 05:46 PM
Post #3

Was Old Skool when Old Skool wasn't cool.

Member No.: 1,521

Hey B.Rader....Did you get that SoundSlate from my good friend (Jonathan) in PA? Hope it is working well for you and glad that after a year you are still happy with your Neko XXL.

--------------------
Miko LXD G5 (7/9/09)
Intel Core2 Quad Processor, W7/64 Bit, 16GB Ram, 2-Western Digital Caviar Black HDs (1TB and 2TB), Bump MP, GURU and Denaun Porter Sound Library

Softwear Added: MOS 3.01 Reaper v4.15, Sonar 7PE, Native Instruments Komplete 4, 5 & 6, IkMultimedia Virtual Instruments and SampleTank V2.5, Colossus, Dimension Pro, Superior Drummer 2.0, Storm Drum, RealGuitar, RealStrat (64 bit), ToonTrack Solo (Pro), EZDrummer, Livid CellDNA,

Miko LX4 G3 (3/5/07) - Sold 5/28/12
Upgraded to G4 with Intel Core2 Quad (Q6600), 4GB ram, 2-Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB Hard Drives (total 4TB of storage), V4 softwear and EVGA9400GT video card
Softwear Added: Reaper v3.76, Sonar 7 PE, Komplete5+6, IkMultimedia Stuff, ToonTrack Solo (Pro), EZDrummer, Colossus, , SampleTank V2.5, Superior Drummer 2.0, Storm Drum

Neko64 LX G2 (3/24/06) - Sold 5/28/12
[b]Upgraded to G3 then upgraded to G4 with Intel Core2 Quad (Q6600), 4GB ram, 2-500GB HDs, Reaper V3.75, Mimik, Cakewalk LE and V4 softwear

My Band Website
Imagine MySpace

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Bridged By IpbWiki: Integration Of Invision Power Board and MediaWiki © GlobalSoft